Terms and Conditions
Welcome to 'Lifeline Art' (the "Website"). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Website.
- All content on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, and artwork, is the property of Adi Drimer, Kibbutz Re'im, and Homrun Group Company. The Website is operated by Homrun Group Company.
- The sale of 'Lifeline Art' on this Website is subject to availability and may be subject to change without notice.
- Prices are as displayed on the Website and are in the currency specified.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Intellectual Property and Copyright:
- All artwork sold on this Website is protected by copyright laws. Any reproduction, distribution, or use without express permission from the copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
Shipping and Returns:
- Shipping is handled by a third party, Printful.com. Please refer to their terms and conditions for shipping and return policies.
Copyright for 'Lifeline Art' and all associated content is jointly held by Adi Dreamer, Kibbutz Re'im, and Homrun Group Company.
Here's a copyright notice:
Copyright © 2023 Adi Drimer, Kibbutz Re'im, and Homrun Group Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, distribution, or use of 'Lifeline Art' or associated content without express written permission from the copyright owners is strictly prohibited.